Meet Our Team
D’Angelo Solicitors offers a team of dedicated legal professionals. We provide a selection of expertise that can be tailored to your needs. Explore our profiles below and contact us for a personal consultation.
Angelo has an extensive experience as a solicitor in both the Public and Private Sectors. He was admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the High Court of Australia in 1985. Angelo is also a Notary Public.
Experience and Areas of Practice
In the Public Sector
As a solicitor for the State Rail Authority of New South Wales (City Rail), which also had carriage of the legal responsibilities of Sydney Buses and Ferries, Angelo practised in the areas of Workers’ Compensation, Public Liability/Common Law in all jurisdictions of the Courts and Commercial Law, in particular:
- Employee injuries safe system of work;
- Unsafe premises where members of the public were involved;
- Negligence and unsafe driving practices;
- Dust diseases; and
- Commercial and Retail leases for State Rail properties.
In the Private Sector
Prior to setting up his own practice on 1 July 1996, Angelo was an employed solicitor of a number firms. He was made partner in the last firm he was employed at, a position he held for 4 years, before commencing as sole practitioner. He predominately practices in the following areas of law:-
- Leases: retail and commercial leases for shopping centres, franchises and other businesses.
- Conveyancing: including sale and purchase of properties and call options for property developers.
- Business: purchase and sales of a Business include transfer of Leases, Licences and sale or purchase of a franchise business.
- Security Documents: preparation of loan documents including Deeds, Mortgages, Caveats, and advice on documents prepared by financial institutions relating to commercial loans, business purchases and franchises.
- Wills, Powers of Attorney and Appointments of Enduring Guardian.
- Probate and Estate Administration: transfer of assets from deceased estates in accordance with the will and/or intestacy laws.
- Independent Legal Advice on aspects of construction law and debt recovery.
- Diploma in Law (SAB) – University of Sydney
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Solicitor of the Federal Court of Australia
- Notary Public
Dominic has completed a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Business with Distinction in 2017, and completed a Graduate Certificate in Professional Legal Practice in 2018.
Dominic has been immersed in the legal profession since commencing his university studies in 2013, assisting in administration duties and slowly gaining his skillset in readiness for his admission as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales in April 2018.
Dominic predominately practices in the following areas of Law:-
- Commercial and Retail Leasing, acting both for Landlords and Tenants;
- Purchase and Sale of Businesses;
- Wills, General and Enduring Powers of Attorney and Appointments of Enduring Guardians;
- Probate and Estate Administration; and
- Independent Legal Advice on Mortgage and Security Documents.
Dominic will efficiently and reliably handle all aspects of your matter in an efficient and reliable manner, keeping you informed every step of the way.